Webinar: Key Advocacy Actions to Address the Issue of Malnutrition
Ms. Mousumi Gupta is speaker for the session. She has more than 14 years of rich experience in development sector. Mousumi is currently heading the advocacy department with Action Against Hunger – India. She leads the advocacy initiatives in Nutrition both at national and state levels, and gives leadership to the policy, media and political advocacy campaigns in the unit.
The webinar was one hour long and included a Q&A session.
- What is advocacy for AAH India
- Advocacy & related concepts
- Linking advocacy & programmes
- Evidence-based advocacy – what are the success factors
- Engaging Local Self-Governance for Malnutrition Free Panchayats – India example
Watch the webinar here, and download the presentation on the right-hand side of this page.