Mid-Term Review of the ISP2
It sets a series of goals and targets related to:
- Tackling undernutrition (external goals)
- Investing in staff
- Research and learning
- Information and knowledge management
Currently there is a research consultation underway that will inform the ISP for 2021-2025, and the findings from the mid-term review (MTR) have helped informed this new research.
The MTR highlighted to what extent we internalised and operationalised the ISP through our country strategies, our programmes and our processes for data collection/use.
The study had three main objectives:
- To report progress in relation to selected ISP indicators and the themes related to the theory of change
- To appraise how the ISP is informing project activities and country strategies
- To suggest areas of improvement while considering ISP since its design
High-burden countries: Niger, Chad, Nigeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Mauritania
Non high-burden countries: Nepal, Philippines, Lebanon, Guatemala, Cambodia